Sigh this seems to be turning into a

your amps are junk, your business is junk,

Diablo and Rw are complete junk.

How about you start a company

**** it doesn't even have to out do mine

and then you can tell me my shits junk.

till then find another place to talk shiv about

my products

which are products you havnt even tried yet.

Later :/
Nice argument. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

LULZ.

Look I know what the amps do.

Iv seen diablo's specs.

But some people want it to be tested

for what ever reason.

And I want sales so I will do that for them.

I offer 1 year warrenty sorry I don't offer 3 year warrenty

ok Im just not going to do it.

And not only that you guys have no idea what my life

situation is. You don't know what my bills are.

Just know I don't pay much to live otherwise

these amps would be way more.

Look I know what the amps do.Iv seen diablo's specs.

for what ever reason.

You'd do better with a more original design... And perhaps something that isn't made in China... Lots of peeps on here won't buy it simply because of that.... only decent China amps I have ever seen are the HiFonics Brutus series, they are on par with the Korean construction, all the other China amps use too cheap of circuit boards, just downright crappy really.. I know because I have to work on them.... steadily more and more as they get more popular, and now I thinkt he quality may be starting to backlash on them... Power output is not the most important thing like the Chinese seem to think.... Anyone can build a powerful amp, for cheap. The parts cost literally nothing.... the expensive part is the transformers, output inductors, and the circuit board. And the Chinese do EVERYTHING possible to skimp on all three of those things...

You'd do better with a more original design... And perhaps something that isn't made in China... Lots of peeps on here won't buy it simply because of that.... only decent China amps I have ever seen are the HiFonics Brutus series, they are on par with the Korean construction, all the other China amps use too cheap of circuit boards, just downright crappy really.. I know because I have to work on them.... steadily more and more as they get more popular, and now I thinkt he quality may be starting to backlash on them... Power output is not the most important thing like the Chinese seem to think.... Anyone can build a powerful amp, for cheap. The parts cost literally nothing.... the expensive part is the transformers, output inductors, and the circuit board. And the Chinese do EVERYTHING possible to skimp on all three of those things...
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Until you work on one of my amps or Diablo's

amps don't judge our suppliers quality.

I would actually like to know how you charge for fixing

amps, by the hour, by the job, or what cause

I do want someone besides my supplier fixing the amps

with defects or ones that have been blown.

Until you work on one of my amps or Diablo'samps don't judge our suppliers quality.

I would actually like to know how you charge for fixing

amps, by the hour, by the job, or what cause

I do want someone besides my supplier fixing the amps

with defects or ones that have been blown.
Chris has seen amps from your supplier... just an FYI.

Sigh this seems to be turning into a

your amps are junk, your business is junk,

Diablo and Rw are complete junk.

How about you start a company

**** it doesn't even have to out do mine

and then you can tell me my shits junk.

till then find another place to talk shiv about

my products

which are products you havnt even tried yet.

Later :/
I told you eary on get a third party and give indisputable information before you dig a hole..

my first thoughts if it matters..

i tend to agree that the 2 and 3 step and even multipal transformers keep heat much lower..

what i dont like is the smaller cheaper caps.. low esr high op temp(120c min) is much more reliable..

3rd very easy fix.. shielded internal wiring.. its a must with single phase and esp since the PS and SS aren't isolated..

other than that im sure 5kw is feezable rating...

you have a schematic for it? you have any idea what type/brand opamps transistors and caps?

Look I know what the amps do.Iv seen diablo's specs.

for what ever reason.

You know you really come off as an arrogant ass. I understand you are trying to get your business rolling but you're doing a bad job. I'm sure you know little to nothing about the amplifiers you order out of your cute little Chinese catalog. Your amps are nothing special, as every else has noted and neither are you. In fact, you make me not want to bother with your products because you spend more time shooting your mouth off about this and that rather than appealing to your customers. You're wasting your time and resources arguing this thread that is supposed to be about an AQ not a RW amplifier. So please, take your spam er I mean business else where. You will fail as a company if you continue to make yourself look like an ass on the biggest car audio forum online. I'll now watch Chris and the others make fun of you some more. Cheers.

You know you really come off as an arrogant ass. I understand you are trying to get your business rolling but you're doing a bad job. I'm sure you know little to nothing about the amplifiers you order out of your cute little Chinese catalog. Your amps are nothing special, as every else has noted and neither are you. In fact, you make me not want to bother with your products because you spend more time shooting your mouth off about this and that rather than appealing to your customers. You're wasting your time and resources arguing this thread that is supposed to be about an AQ not a RW amplifier. So please, take your spam er I mean business else where. You will fail as a company if you continue to make yourself look like an ass on the biggest car audio forum online. I'll now watch Chris and the others make fun of you some more. Cheers.
yes I agree

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.