any tips on how to suede?

just start on the farthest end and stretch away from the curve,are you using real suede or imitation? another tip is to apply multiple light coats of glue and make sure you let them set up enough so that when you start shaping and pushing on the suede the glue wont bleed through. if there is a big enough interest i will do a how to on covering panels in suede or feaux suede. if you need anymore help you can pm me.

There was a guy on here before who did a 15" ported through his rear deck in like an 06 civic, he sealed it off from his cabin and wrapped everything in suede, it looked pretty good IMO. if anyone knows who Im talking about you could pm him, I forget his username though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.