Any rim protectant products out there?

Supergumby5000
5,000+ posts

Project: F350 begins...
Pullman, WA
I need new tires before next winter, and wanted to get some new rims while im at it.

I only get to drive my truck August through April/some of may, im out of state the rest of the time.

I'de like to get chrome rims, but dont want it to be a waste of money in a hard winter.

anyone know of rim protectant products that may help?

**** your rims
ok? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif, you posted that before my page refreshed to the forum home page when i hit the "create message" button //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Kinda weird posting, hitting "post" and seeing you already have a response

what happended ot that little photoshop things u did.. paint the trim black and get black rims and nice tires.. not the rockstar ones cuz those are gay

what happended ot that little photoshop things u did.. paint the trim black and get black rims and nice tires.. not the rockstar ones cuz those are gay
that was when i was going to lift my truck. I dont think i'm going ot lift it anymore due to the magnitude/cost of the upcoming stereo project.

nope there are none that will seal the chrome.

thats what my wheel shop told me, and wax is bad for chrome as well.

they said the only thing you can do that will effectively protect your chrome is give them a clean with a foam wheel cleaner once a week or 2 weeks,

also dont drive through any saltwater or sand like my idiot ass lol

Wheel wax might help a bit to coat the surface and keep salt and debris away. Ive seen well waxed wheels that dont need any wheel cleaner. Just water and the brake dust goes right off. I would imagine this to would with other debris also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Supergumby5000

5,000+ posts
Project: F350 begins...
Supergumby5000
Pullman, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date