Any JL fans on here?

total mobile audio is just that...very amazing for the price
and super reliable, we have had 0 technical issues after 2 years of selling the stuff...very pleased

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif

What's the MSRP for a T10001??

i havent read all the posts in between my page on here and the end so i dont know if anyone gave you this one i think this is where i got mine from---i think these are the same guys who call themselves indo audio---and it looks like their prices either went up or these arent the same guys i got mine from but here you can get two of the 10w6v2 for like $$509.00 here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39776&item=5775325221&rd=1

you might wanna also look at some the posts regarding these guys i think some peeps had problems with them but ive bought a few things from them and so far so good but also none of my stuff has broke while still under warranty (knock on wood) but anyway there you go and good luck.

hi im a tool in high school and everyone in my highschool says that

JL is the best subwoofer out there... in my highschool if you dont have

JL you are not cool and cant play on the football team with all the other

f@ggots... where can i get JL subwoofer for cheap price? it has to be JL

subwoofer and not a good subwoofer because only JL subwoofer will

make me cool in highschool.

hi im a tool in high school and everyone in my highschool says thatJL is the best subwoofer out there... in my highschool if you dont have

The anger has to stop, it is unhealthy. JL stands for: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Just Learning

hi im a tool in high school and everyone in my highschool says thatJL is the best subwoofer out there... in my highschool if you dont have

Yes, and we all know that JL must **** simply because they are mainstream.........

I dont hate JL, I just hate their prices. Hmm I guess I dislike alot of their customers too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yes, and we all know that JL must **** simply because they are mainstream.........

i went from a pair of W3s to a pair of RE SEs... big difference... the original

poster will learn his own lesson... but a little tough love doesnt hurt...

you guys still havent given me any reason not to go with jl. You say the prices are high but in order to get the subs you guys a recommending i would have to spend just about as much, not to mention that jl is much more available.

Because there isn't one. They are just "hatin'" on them because they are mainstream.
Im not just 'hatin' when I say JL's price to performance ratio leaves much to be desired. I consider that an informed opinion. *shrug* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.