Any good shops in Massachusetts?

BBB
10+ year member

I have all the components already, but I'm looking for a place in the Boston area that will do a good job on the installation. There are Best Buys, Circuit Citys and Tweeters up here, but I'm guessing these may not be the greatest. If anyone has had experiences with these places or anyplace else let me know.

I'm guessing I should go somewhere that carries the stuff I have... JL and MB Quart. Any other suggestions/warning signs?

I can't think of any places around boston that are good. All the car audio stores around here seem to ****. There is only the electronic stores like you said. Are you looking for boston only or areas around boston?

Anywhere in Eastern Mass! At least tweeter carries the stuff I want to have installed. Hopefully, that means they know a bit about installing it.

eh went to my local tweeter here in western mass...the boxes were 1/2 mdf boards i think, had quality stuff...but overpriced

its a step up from BB or CC...maybe find a local shop somewhere and take a look at their demo car

I'll do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ... lol

there's this car audio place on the cape at exit 5 on rt 6.

called boomer mcloud i think, they might be able to do something good. We also got cellular concepts at exit 9 on rt 3. A lot of people i know go there and there stuff comes out good. You can also talk them down to good prices ... thats like all i know down towards this area. Im in plymouth, btw

edit: the tweeter in hanover does good work too ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.