Any BBP 6 users in here that know how to use it well??

Participant count
  • Participant list
my question is basically just trying to figure out how to use the "port" section of BBP 6... since people say they really only use that portion of it anyway. If i wanted to calculate a slot port what would i select in the bbp 6 "vents" page? I just put 1 port, select rectangular, and one flush end? is this correct? and then i just entered the Vb and Fb on the previous tab... is this all you need to do to use it for slots? and then you take the length it gives you and use that for the port length?

i usually just use carstereo.com to calc. port lengths so im trying to use bbp 6's for now on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

any help is appreciated

my question is basically just trying to figure out how to use the "port" section of BBP 6... since people say they really only use that portion of it anyway. If i wanted to calculate a slot port what would i select in the bbp 6 "vents" page? I just put 1 port, select rectangular, and one flush end? is this correct? and then i just entered the Vb and Fb on the previous tab... is this all you need to do to use it for slots? and then you take the length it gives you and use that for the port length?

i usually just use carstereo.com to calc. port lengths so im trying to use bbp 6's for now on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

any help is appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.