any basheads near ft worth??

Participant count
  • Participants list
how bout you rabbit you have relatives down here??

Naw, just get bored around OKC some times...

RAM is the closest thing I got to a relative in the area haha.....and no one actually likes RAM so it is actually just like family lol

^^ lmao thats whats up hes like a real close friend.? and how long is the road trip??

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

saginaw? um keller?? o i see lol rockwall.. do you ever come down here?

I'm about an hour east of FTW.

^^ lmao thats whats up hes like a real close friend.? and how long is the road trip?? 

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

saginaw? um keller?? o i see lol rockwall.. do you ever come down here?
I have yet to actually hang out with RAM but the next time I'm in the area if he is not working I will make it a point to interrupt his life for a bit. It is only around 3 hours or so to Dallas/FT Worth area from OKC...

thats cool then glad everybody gets along in this forums:hilariou:

I have yet to actually hang out with RAM but the next time I'm in the area if he is not working I will make it a point to interrupt his life for a bit. It is only around 3 hours or so to Dallas/FT Worth area from OKC...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...