Variable Low Pass Filter: 35Hz ~ 250Hz

Variable Bass Boost: 0~ 9dB at 45Hz

Remote Gain Controller

Two amplifier Linkable Connector and Controller

12,500 Watts RMS

Width: 9.5"

Height: 2.25"

Length: 36"

amp is used but clean and fully working , the amp was repaired by previous owner due to water causing fets to blow . from what i was told all fets on power supply side were replaced to match and gate resistors were replaced as needed . i tested the amp and its fulling working i also had a shop bench test the amp and they confirmed amp has been repaired to factory specs and @ the time of inspection needed a new fan and that has been replaced as well. the only reason im selling work is slow and build is slower lol.

Price:

1350 picked up 1450 shipped con u.s. and price is firm atm,

no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

badd *** amp!!!!!

i have the VFL200.1 but im wondering if it will do 0.5 ohm daily??

im hooking it up to 4 4ohm 12's running parallel will give me 0.5 ohm...

or will i burn up the amp?? i have the power to run it 2 alts and 3 batteries...

always stays above 13.5 volts

idk any advice???

.5 ohm daily is no issue for this amp before box rise and you have the electrical i dont see it being a problem.

ok since pepole are pm about trades i will entertain for either a single 7k amp or 2, 3.5k strapable and cash on top and needs to be in my favor . please dont ofer me 5 amps to add up to what i need or a bunch of stuff i dont need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...