AMD Athlon64 3700+ socket 939 processor

Participant count
  • Participant list

lilwheezy7d5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Philly
Im selling the listed processor that ive had for about 6 months. Its the retail version so it comes with the AMD Heatsink and fan, i still have the box which i believe contains the manual, and theres still over 2 years left on the warranty.

The stepping of the procesor is KACAE 0606EPDW. This stepping is a proven great overclocker, its been know to reach 3 Ghz on air on close to stock voltages which is very great.

This processor is awsome for gaming, ive had it in my gaming rig now and it runs everything on all high settings, maxed out res, and ultra high sound. Its lovely. my constant passion for building and upgrading though, makes me wanting more all the time so im in that mood again.

$100 shipped, please let me know

Will V.

courtesy of AMD.com

Processor Details

AMD Athlon™ 64 Details

Processor AMD Athlon™ 64

Model 3700+

Ordering P/N (Tray) ADA3700DAA5BN

Ordering P/N (PIB) ADA3700BNBOX

Operating Mode 32/64

Stepping E4

Frequency 2200Mhz

HT Speed 2000

Voltage 1.35V/1.40V

Max Temp 49-71°C

Thermal Power 89W

L1 Cache 128KB

L2 Cache 1MB

CMOS Technology 90nm SOI

Socket Socket 939

Since you are trying to get more than retail for the cpu because it is a good overclocker I would suggest trying to sell it at Anandtech or Hard forums. I dont think many people here will pay extra for "overclocking" performance

Also a detailed pic of the core stepping would help along with some screens of CPUZ to prove the overclock

Good Luck:)

Hmm yea i didnt take any pictures of the stepping.. or screens of CPUZ.. its not OC'd anymore becuase i just did a fresh instlal of Vista last night.. so everything is back to default.

Either way, its sold thanks tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lilwheezy7d5

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lilwheezy7d5
Philly
Start date
Participants
Who Replied