am i the only lady in here?

Lady if you can find someone local from this board or another (not SoundDomain) and get them to have a look things could be solved in short order.

I have to agree on the salesman.. he is trying to rip you off. Wires do matter but not the extent that guy thinks (or is saying anyway).

Mike

Originally posted by ladyfastcar i think thats the problem. that installer is trying to rip me off or something. he said " my system wont sound good with my kind of wiring and all that i should buy the one in his show room because its better " with that i was very skeptical. i think wire kinds dont matter - but thats what i think.
he's trying to rip u off....wire is wire so long as its oxygen free copper and has a high strand count.....so getting diff wire isnt the problem......if the rca wire and power wire are run near each other it may cause some noise in the system as well....another thing to have checked is the amp's ground wire and the h/u's ground wire....neither should be more than 18" long and should be grounded to bare metal.....make sure that there is no paint on the spot where the ground is grounded at.....enjoy

Originally posted by nswartley i want to know how much money you have put into your car....and then think about it: would all that money put into a BETTER CAR IN THE FIRST place be faster?

i know a lot of cases when that is yes....

and y do you make your car so flamboyant? why put the side skirts on there? UGLY. if i were ever to do anything to a small engine like that...it would be only engine mods and suspension/tire mods....
yes thats true wartly but the engine in this car is not s type engine. and as for the faster car i have a porsche boxter, aside from this and a tiny 95 rolla w/c i use for work. does that ans your question. as for the skirts - well i like it and i like to drive it and i own it. SO?

anyway, AZNBAYBEEGURL wassup? how yah doin gurl?

Originally posted by ladyfastcar yes thats true wartly but the engine in this car is not s type engine. and as for the faster car i have a porsche boxter, aside from this and a tiny 95 rolla w/c i use for work. does that ans your question. as for the skirts - well i like it and i like to drive it and i own it. SO?

anyway, AZNBAYBEEGURL wassup? how yah doin gurl?

mmmm, boxster, me likes~~~~

I'd love to try out the Ruf 3400S on the track... the best porsche chassis with one of their real porsche powerplants...

such a pity that the bloody engine bay is sealed...

HI PAI!

hahaha! that porsche is like a show car for me. though everything is on stock, including the sound system. never really grinded it for its power. its just sitting at my garage and i just take it out for a little spin everytime i like to. i might sell all my car and have a maserati but then I would be dead before id pay it off hahaha even with the money i get from the my current cars.

speaking of i like~~~ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif maserati spyder cambiocorsa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif is THE I LIKE CAR FOR ME~~~:devil:

Originally posted by ladyfastcar HI PAI!

hahaha! that porsche is like a show car for me. though everything is on stock, including the sound system. never really grinded it for its power. its just sitting at my garage and i just take it out for a little spin everytime i like to. i might sell all my car and have a maserati but then I would be dead before id pay it off hahaha even with the money i get from the my current cars.

speaking of i like~~~ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif maserati spyder cambiocorsa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif is THE I LIKE CAR FOR ME~~~:devil:
Maserati, good choice, very good...

just make sure you don't opt for the active suspension.... it's always gotten horrid reviews, everyone who's tried it got worse times on the track....

and as a fellow racer, let our dignity stand, don't let no gismo hold you back whippin' your tail out...

"induce understeer, release, counter steer, let all hell loose with the gas, countersteer till your arms strain, hang on for dear life, wiat for pause, bring the sucker back in" and that's how you turn rally style...kkk;)

man, I just had to say that...it's been so long sicne I've had my hand at gravel...

Originally posted by paikiah Maserati, good choice, very good...

just make sure you don't opt for the active suspension.... it's always gotten horrid reviews, everyone who's tried it got worse times on the track....

and as a fellow racer, let our dignity stand, don't let no gismo hold you back whippin' your tail out...

"induce understeer, release, counter steer, let all hell loose with the gas, countersteer till your arms strain, hang on for dear life, wiat for pause, bring the sucker back in" and that's how you turn rally style...kkk;)

man, I just had to say that...it's been so long sicne I've had my hand at gravel...
WOW! you really remind me of old times. D4MN miss rallying. yeah, i know about the suspension thing! but i can handle it - ~~ i hope so i havent tried but i dont know if i will be able to ~~~ that baby is just out of my league or pocket.

Originally posted by ryan_feine hey ***** list every part on your car and what engine is in it and then I'll tell them if your retarded or just dumb spending that much money on a corsica
CALL ME RETARDED ~~~ im tired of this BULLSH1T. so I AM RETARDED and thats for the record. ARE YOU? LOL!

Originally posted by ladyfastcar WOW! you really remind me of old times. D4MN miss rallying. yeah, i know about the suspension thing! but i can handle it - ~~ i hope so i havent tried but i dont know if i will be able to ~~~ that baby is just out of my league or pocket.
With that amount for a maserati, you COULD send your car into Schneider or Brabus...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I don't think you'd need me to tell you what they will do....

Originally posted by paikiah With that amount for a maserati, you COULD send your car into Schneider or Brabus...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I don't think you'd need me to tell you what they will do....
nah i d rather stick with my rollas and the boxster! they dont give me any problems. but you know there is nothing wrong in dreaming! OH WELL!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.