alumapro bp 12"

I have been building car/home subs for 10 years .

I bought a bp12 used for $100 I have never heard something in that size put out that much !

It sounds like 2 good 12's !

Look up the reviews online , I think it does 127 db at 40 hz with a HIGH effeciancy (like 92 db) .

What that means is you need 1/2 the amp to get the full power I ran it with 175 watt kicker amp and it made my headliner slap against the roof , now I am using a single kicker square 12" in a ported box (2.15 cubic) and I am using a more powerfull amp and its not as low as the bp12 or hits as hard .

I think the kicker 12" can get to 115 db in that ported box but 120+ db is kinda painfull to the ears and when it comes to serious bass the more the better .

I still have the BP the only reason I am not using it is because it takes up room like a passenger when it sits upright , I built the kicker box its like 11" tall and sits on the floor behind the seat in my nissan king cab pickup with the port kinda in the middle of the box and the far end of the box is for the amps .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fast85_gt

Banned
fast85_gt
ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from