Alright guys, surgery is over

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
Time to get back up and running. I can finally sit in front of my computer without wanting to shoot myself because of the pain in back. So hit me up for designs! I'll be spending the majority of the next few weeks inside doing nothing so I have a great opportunity to design for people who need them. I still have some people to take care of from before my surgery. So, any questions, concerns, or if you want a box designed just hit me up!

Glad it went well and hope your recovery is smooth.
Thanks man. I feel so much better even though I just got out 2 days ago.

I missed you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Are you getting the designs done for 12 gauge? I just seen the requests they put it the other day, but if you are back at it and want the designs they are all yours if you want.

Are you getting the designs done for 12 gauge? I just seen the requests they put it the other day, but if you are back at it and want the designs they are all yours if you want.
We got things worked out. This surgery has been a trial for me but we are straight now. Appreciate it.

We got things worked out. This surgery has been a trial for me but we are straight now. Appreciate it.
No problem man, if you need some help with anything during your recovery just let me know and I will be glad to help you out with what ever I can. Your boss seemed pretty cool btw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date