alpine type R

• Thread starter <muff_man_aj>
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
hmmm... im not sure about that... if im not mistaking the RMS runs 300 watts on those subs so you will run about 50 watts shy per sub, i dont know how much of a difference that will make though? tough call... later

The 500.2 won't quite feed the Rs the power to get the potential from them but it should sound good.

The RF BD600.1 would be a better match for your subs and it will take about half the amps from your charging system which will allow the amp to perform better. You'll get more punch and better overall sound with the more powerful and efficient 600.1.

Ok for all you dumb asses that answed no the 500.1 will be to shy for power as retarted. i am sorry but that is the easyest way to put it. 500.1 gives out around 600-700 watts max and the way you run thoes sub weather it be parrelle or series will define how they will work and what you put them in weather they will sound good. i have a rockford 360a2 running 2 SWR1041D (type R 10's DVC) and they sound great 500.1 will sound great as long as you run them right.

I am sorry but all the people who get on here and run there mouths are always unregistered so they shouldnt runt their mouths it means either they are new guys to the site who think they know so much but this site in all actuallity has some of the most intelligent audio people I have seen. Or they could be guys with tempers and opinions who just want to run their mouths but not ruin thier screen name. So I ask whoever you are please dont ruin such a good and knowledgeable site just because you feel the need to call everyone dumb asses at your own personal amusement and let people like me suffer with you in your own stupidity. Quote this one if you may "please dont ruin such a good and knowledgeable site just because you feel the need to call everyone dumb asses"!

Yea that amp will run 2 ok but one will sound just as good and wont cost as much. These subs sound very good and are a little over priced but quility subs if i were you i would buy one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.