alpine type E

I would probably say those subwoofers are worthless of each subs would cost you $65, It's like before when I bought a pair of Bazooka EL1204 on a buy one get one free for $130. (Circuit City) I might be wrong, but my theory may apply in this situation... Don't waste you money, that's my opinion... Help this helps...

Originally posted by b1utigg3r2 It's like before when I bought a pair of Bazooka EL1204 on a buy one get one free for $130. (Circuit City) I might be wrong, but my theory may apply in this situation... Don't waste you money, that's my opinion...
Hey uitgg,

I just bought 2 Bazooka EL1204's from Circuit City and they hit pretty **** hard in my car, i don't know what happened to yours, lol. Not competition material of course but they are certainly decent subs for the $. On the alpines however, I've heard less than good things about that model. I can reccomend the Bazookas however.

I have not heard those Alpine subs yet but, I doubt Alpine would release a poor product. Go listen to them and check out their specs. I am assuming they will be similar in quality how the Rockford Punch Z series is compared to other Rockford subs. Certainly not as good as the rest of their product line, but still a decent sub.

I just picked up 2 of theese alpines from circuit city for $150 and im pleased with them in a sealed box, a decent sub for the money. I've only got them hooked to a soundstream 302 right now but when I get my 600.1 on thursday I'll let you know how it sounds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.