Alpine speakers with amp and sub woofer or infinity speakers with amp and subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Frederick771

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’ve been needing new audio for my car for maybe a year now. I have a really terrible Pioneer radio and speakers that are really bad.

I don’t know if infinity speakers are nice or not but I’ve had them before and they sounded nice. Alpine speakers I’ve had before and might want them again. Here are my wants for the audio
•Graphic equalizer with visuals
•Subwoofer and amp
•CD changer support
• and has to be under 2500 Canadian Dollars

If I can find one that fit my needs I will buy it

I have some infinity speakers and I'm very satisfied with them. Good luck with the CD changer support - hard to find. There are stereos that support CDs, but not sure if you can find one with CD changer support. Check out this link. Many of the double din touchscreen stereos have visual graphic equalizers. I recommend that you contact Crutchfield.com to get recommendations for your new system. They also have email support, where you can ask them to email some sample systems to meet your criteria. You should be able to get a good system for much less than your budget limit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.