SOLD Alpine PDX-4.100 450W Amplifier $275 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

zeeg
10+ year member

NE
I ended up with an extra amp due to a seller screwing me over on eBay, so I need to get rid of it. My two choices are sell it to someone on here, or drop it off at the eBay store. So you guys get first dibs.

It's a brand new Alpine PDX amplifier (http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=PDX-4.100) they run about $300 shipped off of eBay.

It's great quality, and fits great in small spaces (I'm running the other one to my components). If you want any more information let me know.

I'm only selling to US residents. If you're in Canada you might be able to convince me. It will be shipped via Fedex, and I'm only accepting PayPal payments.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.