Alpine INE-W927HD problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

alpine7909

N/A
Hello to all, I have a problem with my Alpine INE-W927HD. I installed it in my 2012 vw beetle and it works for the most part but i am not able to access the setup function, the button is simply grayed out. I really want to get to the eq settings but just cant, so i would really appreciate it if someone could please help me out.

Alpines required that you do the ebrake/brake sequence in order to access ANY menus. Did you hook up the yellow/black to the foot brake and the yellow/blue to the handbrake? If you did:

1. hold the foot brake,

2. pull up on the ebrake then put it back down,

3. pull up on the ebrake and leave it up.

4. release the foot brake.

I'd suggest purchasing the Pac TR-7 (the non-premium) and bypassing the ebrake features. It's rather annoying on the Alpine that you can't change a single thing.

Too bad you weren't close, we are one of the dealers with the ability to customize your load up screen so it can be something other than the Alpine factory one.

Ok, I got what you said about the sequence but my car has a manual transmission, so will the sequence be the same or different?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.