Alpine 9887, or Pioneer 880prs

• Alpine 9887

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Pioneer 880prs

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Something else, post your pick.

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
I consider that review a joke. The biggest advantage the Pio has is the L/R eq and he isn't using it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Let's not be too bitter.

All the review summarized was how good both headunits were. I honestly don't think you could go wrong either way, people are making bold exaggerations why one is so much better than the other... whatever. I've never had a 880prs, but people seem to like it, I know I like my 9887 a lot.

You must be a special ed kid. It was very insightful. Those are facts, not opinion about the time alingment. I stated that Pioneer was good stuff and Alpines are far superior to Sony cd players. Can you prove me wrong?
First of all this is all opinion and there are NO facts when sharing opinions. You like Alpine, we get it. Again, Sony may have made the first CD player but that has nothing to do with time alignmnent. I'm not really sure why you keep bringing that up. So really there is nothing to prove wrong. It's all opinions.

I might have been a little hard on Pioneer about the time corr. , but I've sat in my car adjusting the time corr/alingment for many hours. I gave the guy the best advice by telling him to demo both.
You NEVER advised anyone to demo both. You only said I've owned more Pioneer than Alpine, but Alpine is superior when it comes to SQ hands down! Pioneer will have to get some different engineers to compete with Alpine. I don't care if it has a 40 band eq, it still doesn't sound better.

You're advising someone to buy something based on your personal tastes and opinions and trying to sell them as facts. Well, they are NOT facts.

There are others in this post saying almost the same thing I am and the poll supports me too. I still use a Pioneer in another car I have and it's not even close to any of the Alpines I've owned. I owned 3 Clarions, 6 Pioneers, 2 Panasonics,1 Jvc, 4 Alpines, 3 Kenwoods, 2 Sonys, Jensen, Valor, and 1 Rockford Head unit to give an idea of my experience. I begging you to prove me wrong adam?
What does a poll on a public website prove?? It just means that more Alpine fans voted than Pioneer fans did, thats all. It's obvious you've had better luck and prefer the sound of Alpine but that does NOT make it a fact. Try and remember that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...