Status
Not open for further replies.

HOU1PTT
10+ year member

Texas
Item(s) for Sale: Alpine CDA-7990 F1

Item(s) Description/Condition: 8/8.5 out of 10

Price: $500.00 FIRM + $25 Shipping..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Head unit works properly but need a new LCD. Several lines are out on it. Sometimes its better than others.. Will consider trades. I also have additional pictures. Comes with everything. This unit has the BLUE/ORANGE display. Some of them have BLUE/GREEN.. Trades are - Alpine 7909, Alpine DVA-9965, Pioneer DEX-P9/DEQ-P9, Nakamichi 700MB, Sony CDX-C90,Clarion DRZ-9255, or 4 channel high end amps.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
U might want to look into how it can be fixed and how much it would cost. People would be much more willing to take the risk of buying it...
Yeah.. No one local is able to fix it.. It will take someone that has knowledge of these or someone that has a extra LCD or Faceplate.. It works great, just hard to see the screen.. I listen to Ipod or CD's (99% Of time) so it doesnt bother me.. You can still see good enough to tune it etc.. If there was someone that would fix it local or someone that was willing to sell me their LCD or Faceplate, there is NO WAY I would sell it... Thx!

Tempting but with no feedback and only accepting mo or wu makes it hard to pull the trigger on this.

I got burnt on one of these last year lucky I was able to get the parts for it but still.

Are those the only trades you are looking for? What do you concider a "high end" 4 channel?

Tempting but with no feedback and only accepting mo or wu makes it hard to pull the trigger on this.
I got burnt on one of these last year lucky I was able to get the parts for it but still.

Are those the only trades you are looking for? What do you concider a "high end" 4 channel?
SOLD! - Just FYI.. Not EVERYONE is a crook & wants to get *** raped by Paypal or Fleabay..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...