Alphasonik,audiobahn

martinezaudio06
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wyoming
Has anyone heard the alphasonik 800 series15" subwoofers or the mayhem 15" subwoofers? I am thinking about getting 2 15" also What kind of enclosure would they sound best in? If not im goin to go with 2 audiobahn 15" high excursion subwoofers?

Why does everyone hate audiobahn?
They are marketed to people who know nothing about car audio and get raped on the price. They think chrome looks cool and flames = quality. Some of their woofers are known to smoke on fractions of their rated RMS. Most of their woofers sound like farts, too.

Basically, there is near an infinite number of better products for the moeny

I have an 04 hyundai tiburon and I want 2 15" subs that play real deep and low I was also thinking about 2 memphis power referance 15" subs but i dont know what to get probably spend around 250 a sub

Also i have 2 15" audiobahn eternal 15" subs in my eclipse and they pound hard and sound good. but I have also blown alot of audiobahn like the flame q and ultra excursion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.