All new stuff:

15Ft Kolossus Flex 4 Gauge blue

9 ft 4 gauge KLMX black wire

35 ft Black KLMX 0 gauge wire

14 ft Kicker Hyper flex 0 Gauge

30 Ft 4 channel 12 Gauge Bi Wire twisted speaker wire

Used:

3 inline ANL fuse holders 300 amp,300 amp, 250 Amp

3 Way distro Mini ANL block (80 amp, 150 amp, 80 amp fuses)

2 battery terminals

I also have the rest of the RCA's, 0 Gauge wires, and anything else I needed to run a mono block 3000 watt amp, 4 channel 600 watt amp, extra battery, and active components. It is all in a box all tangled up.

Price:

I Would like to sell it all as a package. I have no clue how much shipping is going to cast, but saying shipping is 50 bucks I would like to get 350 for all the wires listed and 400 with all the stuff that is easily over 100-150 from my old install shipped.

When I put it all into Knuconceptz shopping cart just the itemized stuff came up to 500 with shipping. That doesn't count all the RCA's Power, Ground, Speaker wires from my old install.

I want to sell everything no trades please.

If you want something indiviually let me know I may split it up into groups. I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of odds and ends though.

I am willing to part it out. If you want it all make me an offer. Don't tell me 100 for everything, but I will entertain a reasonable offer.

I have 6 4 gauge, but I am not willing to part them out on their own. It wouldn't be worth the shipping. It is one of the few things I can sell to friends when helping with installs.

I would really like to part this out in bundles of stuff making shipping worth it. If You PM me please give me a number on what you are thinking. Everyone who has messaged me hasn't bothered to write me back. If you think my prices are wrong make a counter offer.

I just realized when I put stuff into the cart on the site I had 4/0 not 4 gauge for those that see that price as insane. Sorry about that price 225+ shipping for the stuff listed 325 for everything +shipping. If anyone knows how much all this stuff shipped would cost roughly please post it, or PM me please

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.