All my West Coast/Central Florida People, come in this thread need help - Installer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Santoro300
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, FL
Well I'm finalizing my system right now and looking for a quality shop to do my work in the Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsborough area.

A&B Audio has done all my installs in the past, but they seem to be average, but I haven't had anything installed by them in 3 years. So I need help.

Stereorama is very expensive and full of I know everything ********, but I heard they do great work.

I don't know anything about these places. I would like to go to an installer that won't rape me and can possibly build me a quality box and is good about customer service. Here is my list so far. Need help, suggestions, reviews, thoughts.

A&B Audio

Auto Audio

Stereorama

AV Audio

Autostyles

A long drive but worth it... SoundCrafters in Daytona Beach. Great people, awesome work... and they are the local sponsor for Spring Break Nationals so you know they aren't a joke.

dan's not having a good day.....the coils I ordered for finals arent the right former length. And it was totally not my fault either....so im fizzucked since MECA finals is next weekend.
That blows. Can you overnite some new ones or something?

That blows. Can you overnite some new ones or something?
yeah thats the general plan at the moment.... but im not holding my breath. I have a backup plan if worse comes to worse and ive got no subs, but id rather use my jeep.

this **** makes me want to invest in a coil winder for myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.