Aiwa CDC-MP3

• Thread starter Non-Member
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 721
    Participant count
  • Participant list
I liked mine a lot at first - a year later I am annoyed with the delays and errors in reading the mp3 cd's and the fact that it skips so easily. I don't know if the newer model is better - maybe

I ahve the CDC-MP3, similar feedback as 'unregistered' lol but not so much with the error thing.

It does seem to skip at really weird times, like when there are only little bumps, but ownt skip when i go over a residential road in ice and snow and myslef am getting shoook hardcore by the road and it still wont skip. Now that i read that, it doesnt seem to make much snese, but meh.

It might also ahve to do with the fgact ath im in a LARGE car and i despretaly need new shocks and struts, lol.

Overall, 6/10, mebbe 7.

I've had mine for 3 months and I have some skipping, but figured it was because I need to get the backstrap tightened up and keep forgetting to get around to it. As for errors in reading, haven't had that problem.

I would personally stay away from Awia. They have been only out there for about 2 years I think(?). I would go with a nice Clarion, Panasonic, or high end Kenwood.

2 years?

what rock ahve you been hiding uner?

Aiwa is just ntop very well known in the car audio industry but ahs been making home and otehr consumer electronics for many amny years and tehy generally make an excellent product.

Ask most of the people in the car audio business and (if they knwo waht they are talkuing about) they will likely tel you that Aiwa makes some bad-a$$ stuff for car audio.

IMO of course lol.

I guess you missed the ? behind the 2 years. I wasnt sure, and obviously Awias' head is under a rock because they dont seem to be promoting any of their products....send me a pm aight?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ss3079
all out.jpg

Popwarhomie

Jun 2, 2024