add eqs or straight from deck?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bjames0721
10+ year member

IL
I am currently running my rcas straight from my deh-80prs, in network mode. HAT L6se as my mid and L1v2 as my tweeters on an arc se4200 and se4100. both are bridged. My ultimate goal is sq as that is my main focus. My sub is a fi q on an arc se2300. My idea was to run my eqs in the trunk and put the mid on the rear channel and tweeter on the front because the sub and rear are somewhat linked as far as eq on the eqs. What's anybody else's thoughts on this? Sorry if I missed anything I'm on break at work and trying to type this fairly quickly.

Thanks

I am currently running my rcas straight from my deh-80prs, in network mode. HAT L6se as my mid and L1v2 as my tweeters on an arc se4200 and se4100. both are bridged. My ultimate goal is sq as that is my main focus. My sub is a fi q on an arc se2300. My idea was to run my eqs in the trunk and put the mid on the rear channel and tweeter on the front because the sub and rear are somewhat linked as far as eq on the eqs. What's anybody else's thoughts on this? Sorry if I missed anything I'm on break at work and trying to type this fairly quickly.Thanks
yep, that should work just fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.