Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
1. Product: AB vfl100.1 with bass knob and cable.

2. Specs: 1500@1ohm. The have been clamped at over 1800 rising from .5 to 1

3. Description/Condition: 7/10 maybe 8/10 on top. Bottom is scratched up and theres a single broken screw that holds the bottom cover on. I was gonna get it out and replace it. It had a sticker on it from ampmedics ( the authorized AB repair center) But there are no signs of repair o the board. The amp has run flawlessly for weeks now but by itself and strapped to a second vfl100.1

4. Price: :200 plus ship. Not shipped. Plus ship. Paypal only. No echecks.

5. Pictures:
HPIM6421.jpg

HPIM6423.jpg

HPIM6424.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

would you trade for a brand new CZ702 in the box
Thats a really nice offer man. Thanks. I really do like my premier 690ub though. I plan on getting a cz702 before next summer but right now I just need to get some stuff out of here. I will definitely be thinking about this though. Seriously.... Im still pondering this :)

Thats a really nice offer man. Thanks. I really do like my premier 690ub though. I plan on getting a cz702 before next summer but right now I just need to get some stuff out of here. I will definitely be thinking about this though. Seriously.... Im still pondering this :)
Ok buddy, just let me know if you change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma
Start date
Participants