AB vfl 4480

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: ^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: I bought the amp about a month and a half ago. Stupid efficient little amp here. Ran on a pair of C2 threatcon 2s pushing 1800 watts to the pair and this little amp pushed them very well. Beast of an amp with a tiny footprint.

Also have a blown zed designed alphasonik us 2075 i can throw in for the cost of shipping. I dont know whats bad on it, bought it this way. rated at 75x2 @ 4 ohms, I've been told it makes about 110x2 @ 4 if you can get it repaired. Tiny footprint as well.

Lastly I have a Clarion apa 4203 4 channel amp that is having issues. Sometimes it has output sometimes it doesnt. When it does if you turn the hu volume up to much it causes the output to stop. Rated at 75 x 4 @ 4, also underrated but im not sure by how much. Does turn on and function when it wants to.

Price:

AB vfl 4480: 240+ the ride, should fit in a usps medium flatrate so shipping should be ~12 bucks, will be packaged very well.

Zed alphasonik usa 2075: cost of shipping

Clarion apa 4203: 20+ shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: On buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What does the 4480 put out at 2 ohms? I'd be willing to do a partial trade of a Hifonics BRX1600.1d along with cash.

EDIT:

Ah shoot, that amp doesn't have a bass knob. I love being able to adjust the volume of the sub in the cab.

EDIT AGAIN:

WAIT A MINUTE YES IT DOES!!! Does it come with the bass knob? Definitely interested if it does.

What does the 4480 put out at 2 ohms? I'd be willing to do a partial trade of a Hifonics BRX1600.1d along with cash.
EDIT:

Ah shoot, that amp doesn't have a bass knob. I love being able to adjust the volume of the sub in the cab.
Use a PAC LC-1. It's universal and much better than a standard bass knob.

Use a PAC LC-1. It's universal and much better than a standard bass knob.
But that looks like it works by adjusting at the RCAs, if I were to use the preouts on my current amp for a 2 channel running door speakers it would adjust those too. I like being able to turn up or down just the bass without messing with the head unit.

But that looks like it works by adjusting at the RCAs, if I were to use the preouts on my current amp for a 2 channel running door speakers it would adjust those too. I like being able to turn up or down just the bass without messing with the head unit.
There's your problem... You should be running one set of RCAs for subs, and another set for speakers.

There's your problem... You should be running one set of RCAs for subs, and another set for speakers.
I'm currently only running one amp though, been looking in to getting Image Dynamics CTX 6.5's in my front and rear doors and a Hifonics 2 channel amp. Looking to match brands with my sub and amp.

I'm currently only running one amp though, been looking in to getting Image Dynamics CTX 6.5's in my front and rear doors and a Hifonics 2 channel amp. Looking to match brands with my sub and amp.
Your head unit doesn't have any sort of low-end control? Most aftermarket units have an option to control your subwoofer.

Will you need a spec book ?
Not at all Jim, but I appreciate you asking though.Id just like to know if he has one with this amp, as well as the original packaging/box,makes it complete.Did he get this amp from you Jim?

Will you need a spec book ?
Not at all Jim, but I appreciate you asking though.Id just like to know if he has one with this amp, as well as the original packaging/box,makes it complete.Did he get this amp from you Jim?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.