Aaron Davis of Houston, TX

i was down in that part of town. are they located at polk and scott? couldnt find them.
exit 45 and go down scott. When you hit polk turn right. The shop is on your immediate left. Look for a bus-stop and a black Dodge truck.

Hah...I sent my cousin there to get his xb done.After a few weeks to a month+ of planning it finally got started and I can tell you they did an AWESOME job.He recommended great products and the pricing for the work is good. Did pillar pods,custom back door speaker where the scion Xb has none from factory.Built a very very nice custom ported box for a DD 2512 sub that hits extremely hard.The pricing included alam install that he took a long time to do RIGHT.Not like some places that isntall it in an hr to get you out of there and its junk and useless.

Im extremely glad that I did the right thing and sent him to Aaron @ IR //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I might get some work done whenever I get some funds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ive talked with Aaron before, he really is smart about car audio. He was coming up with new ideas left and right for me. Im gonna visit him next weekend to pick up a few things for my install. He is a good guy though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...