A/V head unit sale cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

audioman14

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine CDA 9856 I will include radio cage, wiring harness and Ipod cable BY OPTION.

ALPINE CDE-9852 I will include radio cage, wiring harness and Ipod cable BY OPTION

Jensen VM9313 7" DVD/MP3/WMA/iPod/SAT receiver will include radio cage, wiring harness remote

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Alpine CDA 9856 AM/FM CD Radio Ipod Ready has been bench tested and is in good working and cosmetic condition

CD player with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

flip-down, detachable face

plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)

Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)

BBE processing

three sets of preamp outputs

HD Radio-ready (requires Alpine HD Radio Tuner,

controls for an optional XM or SIRIUS satellite radio tuner

iPod-ready with Full Speed controls (Alpine's interface cable, $29.99) I HAVE IPOD CABLE IF NEEDED

CD changer controls clock

ALPINE CDE-9852

There is some wear on face plate from use has been bench tested and is in good working order

CD player with built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)

flip-down, detachable face

plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)

Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)

one set of preamp outputs (switchable to subwoofer mode with bass level control)

Jensen VM9313

In-dash DVD, CD, MP3, WMA Touchscreen Multimedia System PLUS JENSEN NAV102 GPS Navigation unit included will need antenna and sd!

Motorized face

7" Flip-out touchscreen

Full color LCD display

Wireless remote control included

Blue button lighting

Password protection

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Power Output:

Peak: 40 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 13 watts x 4 channels

speaker wire does not work for some reason but the pre rca works

Price:

Alpine CDA 9856. $75.00 SHIPPED

ALPINE CDE-9852 $45.00 shipped

Jensen VM9313 $70.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ON ME

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). "][/url]"][/url]"][/url]"][/url]"]"][url=http://s583.photobucket.com/user/tfrancis_album/media/Snapbucket/6B2A0981.jpg.html[/URL]

I just tried to google it, but how would that work? theres a way to use the rca to get the speakers to work?
not sure what you asking but there is front rear sub rca preout that can be use to get sound out to the speakers in car.am not sure if theres away to turn on the speaker wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...