• Participant list

oldschool4me
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ep, ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

1992 Honda Civic

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is what I posted on fb so just copied n pasted.

Ok gotta sell my 92 civic, have a couple old pics from couple years ago in my photos. She needs a exhaust and some front tires but she runs great. Got some rust on the rear wheel wells but otherwise nice. All power, moon roof, ac works but not real cold. Probably needs charged in spring. 5 speed manual trans. 4dr. Has upgraded high output alternator and still have the factory one that works as a spare. Has 2 runs of 1/0 welding cable for a stereo system and also 3 sets of rca's ran as well. Big 3 done up front with 1/0 welding cable as well. That all stays but the equipment not included but if you would like me to leave one in it I will for a sweet price or put your own in. Have an extra set of hub caps also. Will be posting pics up soon. Priced to sell at $1595....Come n get er.

oh and carpeted false floor is also included as well. I can leave the wood amp structures as well if wanted.

Price:

$1595

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

for pick up zip 44413

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

going to be adding new photos but here is link to my build log from couple years ago. she is not as nice as she developed more rust on the rear wheel wells and has a couple more small dings n scratches but still in decent shape. Was my work car so want to get her cleaned up before i take new pics.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/424453-**oldschool4mes-92-civic-build**.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

oldschool4me

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
oldschool4me
ep, ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies