SOLD 90s Ford Explorer H.O. Alt

crownvic02
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a alt fits 90s ford explorers, used for about 2 1/2 months bought brand new from mechman so if the warranty carries over to the next user i'm unsure, but the alt does 155 idle and 188 into the rpms and charges from 14.5-14.7 i do have the benchsheet that was sold with it, asking 170 shipped, thanks for looking

Picture788.jpg

Picture787.jpg

bump if anybody is interested just pm me, cause i will be out of town till monday so i will not be able to respond to any questions till then, thanks

Naw explorers are 4.0s, but I do have a dual alt kit for 4.6L motors in another thread, that will allow u to use ur factory alt n this alt at the same time, let me know if u want both I can work out a deal with u thanks

for those of you to feel comfortable buying, quoted directly from mechman

Late 90's early 2000's Explorers with the 4G alternator. (some have 3G's some have 4G's even in the same year. You just have to check for the black stamped steel cover on the back of the alternator)

Thanks

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.