8's for sale. And corolla molded box

foreman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Build changed, all gear up for sale.

1. Image Dynamics ID8v3 dual4. Good shape--$50

2. Alphasonik PSW-608's. Nice little subs, when i worked in a shop we sold them. 10's and 12's were great. These are new in box. -$45 ea.

3.2003-2008 Toyota Corolla kicker custom drop in box. Has a 10 inside and comes with its own 100 watt amp. that plugs into factory harness. Or throw a different sub in and have a space saver with your own amp! $75

Due to the weight all are plus shipping. Just pm me for a quote.

Feedback-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/80238-foreman.html

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No, they are listed as plus shipping. I'd lose my butt. They are pretty heavy. Shoot me your zip if you'd like a quote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.