'86 Capri GS (Good Project or Drag Car)

Participant count
  • Participant list

JeremiahCoffel
10+ year member

B*stard
I have a 1986 Mercury Capri GS hatchback for $400. Clear title, just need to send in for the replacement, can't figure out where the hell I put it at. It's maroon. Has a fair body with some dings that could be easily fixed. Interior is in decent shape, but the rear interior (plastic molding) needs to be fixed or replaced, it's scratches off really easily. I might have a motor that will go with it, and would make a great daily driver with the motor, as it would be a great gas saver. It's a 2.3Liter that my dad's buddy was going to put in his Pinto and use it as a drag car after he built the motor up. It is not driveable as it sits, it would need to be towed from 65656 or 65664 (My parent's are wanting it out of there yard so it would come to my place) I have pictures upon reqest, but only for serious inquieries (sp?). The asking price is insanely cheap, at $400, which I was first asking $900, but with no interest, and my girlfriend and I needing money for my daughter that's on the way, I'm only asking for the $400 for the car only, if you want the motor it would be an extra $50 (Pretty cheap for the motor, but it needs some work to be running again.)

Here's the only pic of the car that I will post as of now, but if I get serious interest, I will post more upon request.

1986MercuryCapri001.jpg

I also have a Scout II that's for sale, $1000 for it, my stepdad has put over $2000 into it, and paid $1000. I don't have it for sale, my stepdad does, but he lives in the country and don't get much traffic, and doesn't get on the internet to much.

Pic of Scout II

ScoutII002.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JeremiahCoffel

10+ year member
B*stard
JeremiahCoffel
Halltown, Missouri
Start date
Participants