84 buick regal or 88 s15 jimmy

regal8r
5,000+ posts

I <3 my CRX
Lincoln, NE
which one should i keep and fix up and which one should i scrap?? the jimmy runs but not very well, the regal has a motor but is sitting on its stand right now. id like to get some others opinions on what would be nicer to fix up. i was planning to put air bags on the regal, and just fix it up nice as hell. not sure what i would do to the jimmy yet but more than likely completely shave it, that kinda ****..what do yall think?

jimmy...all the way

shaved, slammed, on bags //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

+ more room for system FTW

I love the G-body Regals. Regal def! Air bags sound like a great idea cuz everybody else puts hydros on em'. I would love to have one of those to work on.

Just imagine each one setup how you would want them to be. And just go with which ever one you think you will enjoy more once they're done.

Whats the pros/cons about each one so far?

regal has more rust, will require more work to get running, but i also LOVE GM G bodies and i only know of 1 other bagged regal in the whole state of nebraska. jimmy requires less work, runs, and there is ALSO none of these fixed up to the extent to which i would fix it up to...its a hard decision bc BOTH would look badass IMO, but i cant have 2 money eaters...or can i? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.