80-prs

Jsantoyo89

Banned
chicago
Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer 80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lightly used was installed in my previous vehicle for less then 2 months when i had to remove it do to an accident. Comes with everything but remote. I will be ordering a new one for it sometime this following week so it WILL come with one just not the original.

Price:

300shipped or 275 local

Not really interested in trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Fedex

Item Pictures:

Photo0076.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0077.jpg

If you still got this by friday its sold for sure

Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer 80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lightly used was installed in my previous vehicle for less then 2 months when i had to remove it do to an accident. Comes with everything but remote. I will be ordering a new one for it sometime this following week so it WILL come with one just not the original.

Price:

300shipped or 275 local

Not really interested in trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Fedex

Item Pictures:

Photo0076.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0077.jpg

Man, I'd kill to come pick that up from you, then I'd die because my wife would kill me. That'd be the perfect replacement for the 9855 in my Jeep. GLWS.
Kill wife problem solved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i can meet you in Hammond

Kill wife problem solved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i can meet you in Hammond
Lol. It can't be that easy. She takes care of our daughter while I'm at work. Without her, I'd have to quit my job to take care of my daughter. Without a job, I wouldn't be able to buy "nice" things. Without "nice" things I wouldn't be using my phone to check the classifieds on here. Without the classifieds on here, I wouldn't be tempted to make purchases I don't need to make. Without wanting to make purchases I don't need to make I wouldn't have to kill anyone. It's one viscous fucking cycle.

In all seriousness, I'd probably meet you in Lansing because that's where I work. However, we're saving for a downpayment for a new house right now so every couple hundred dollars matters.

Interwsted in trades?
what kind of trades?

Lol. It can't be that easy. She takes care of our daughter while I'm at work. Without her, I'd have to quit my job to take care of my daughter. Without a job, I wouldn't be able to buy "nice" things. Without "nice" things I wouldn't be using my phone to check the classifieds on here. Without the classifieds on here, I wouldn't be tempted to make purchases I don't need to make. Without wanting to make purchases I don't need to make I wouldn't have to kill anyone. It's one viscous fucking cycle.
In all seriousness, I'd probably meet you in Lansing because that's where I work. However, we're saving for a downpayment for a new house right now so every couple hundred dollars matters.
I feel you, save up man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jsantoyo89

Banned
Jsantoyo89
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from