SOLD 7" motorized in-dash

Matt-AO
10+ year member

switches get *****es
dover de.
This is a new Innovatek screen. This screen mounts in-dash and is fully motorized. With one push of a button on the remote, it comes out and folds up on its own. This screen has an amazing picture. Very crisp and clear. It features a double connection which allowes you to hook up more than one video source. Hook up your ps2, xbox, dvd player, vhs, just about anything. Thanks for looking!

The condition of this screen is perfect. No scratches or marks. This screen comes new with a REMOTE!!

I am asking $250 plus shipping. Shipping would be like 5-10 bucks. I really need the money so if you are interested..email me at

C5greasemonkey@yahoo.com

79_1_b.JPG

2c_1_b.JPG

Guess I will be the first , Nice pic of the Equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

By the way what formats will it play?

**** this would be a good deal....get this and then pick up mr lokis dvd changer it would hook up thru the aux inputs in the back of the cd-player that would be a really good deal!

Mike

Does it play Dvd's or does it need a dvd player....does it have preouts? Any specs at all....... and i bought it.... does it come with the boobs?...... how much shipped for just the boobs

heres what id say its a decent deck its just the flip out but if your not a competeing person and your just show and your not worried about maximum out put and what not, you should pick up this deck ya can have something connect via rca outputs/inputs, like a xbox or what ever you want...im not sure thou about all the features but if i was looking for a set id grab it....and the flip out

who are you??? j/k don't mean it like that, just wondering. I used to come down to Roxboro to see Benjy ect (used to be Auto Acoustics). I'm in Oxford. LMK Oh yeah, how do you like your mag?? I have the claw version (12"). It's pretty nice. I've only played it for a few min though. I have too many nice subs (2 Soundsplinter Rl-p's, 2 Brahma 15's, 2 Acendant Audio Avalanche 15's, 2 TC UE's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif , a Inhuman 15, etc. Anyway, ttyl
V.
You know Benjy at Dreamworks...werd. I know benjy and adam pretty well. My name is Dustin Fleig. I used to drive a Blue 98 ranger dropped on 18s...now its a red 2000...benjy did my cut-through for my 2 Mags. Anyway...what do u drive?

200 is too low... 225 shipped if paypalled asap... and verified..

Might have pending sales at 250 so if you want it you better take it soon

I have a d300 how come i dont get girls with bodies like that?

Its all about starting rumors that you weiner is big... then they get too "connected" that they wont leave you once they find out you have avarage size junk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Matt-AO

10+ year member
switches get *****es
Matt-AO
dover de.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date