691,200 Cubic Feet! Need Some Noise!

jts4486
10+ year member

I've got a fairly unique situation which needs some audio and reccomendations from you all so thanks in advance for taking a look.

I have a large warehouse which I would like to add some decent sound to. The room is roughly a long rectangle 320 feet long by 80 feet wide with a ceiling height of 27 feet.

My question is what is the best method to do this?

Where should I begin my search?

single bose wave radio is all you need, have you not seen the commercials....
music-bullet-435cs040512-1333729688.jpg

I've got a fairly unique situation which needs some audio and reccomendations from you all so thanks in advance for taking a look.
I have a large warehouse which I would like to add some decent sound to. The room is roughly a long rectangle 320 feet long by 80 feet wide with a ceiling height of 27 feet.

My question is what is the best method to do this?

Where should I begin my search?
Look into a line array system suspended from cieling for mids n highs and at least 2-double 18 bass bins for bottom end of course you can add more. Look into JBL or EV a system to completely fill a space like that is min 20K

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.