650 in paypal WTB RD D9amp

daddy_j
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
looking for an RD D9, anyone got one for sale or know someone that has one for sale? Looking for a powerhouse amp, thanks. Oh I also have a Brand New in the box Memphis MC1.4000, its not the the older 4kw, its the new improved 09 model. I'm selling it for $850 shipped or $800 pick up. Oh yeah, and a blown Memphis MC1.4000, my battery cable wasnt on tight and it blew. So I got a brand new one now, for sale.

see them all the time at this price. but thats cool. USACi is the best place to look for a great price I see. If you dont have one for that price then move along. Thanks for the info on price though.

i'll sell the 4000 for $400 shipped obo.

Not trying to be a dick, but i have seen them sell for $600 shipped. (sanman) usaci, thanks everyone esle

i didnt say I had them, saying sanman sold his 2 for $600 ea. not important, if you have one for $650, I'd love to hear from you. If not make your own post to get your post count higher.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.