65 inch dlp tv 3d ready with ashley funiture entertanment center with lighted peirs

Participant count
  • Participant list

07sciontc
10+ year member

memphis and sundown
Item(s) for Sale:

65 inch tv and center

Item(s) Description/Condition: great stuff just getting rid of some stuff to move have a 65 inch 3d ready tv from mitsubishi and a ashly funiture center iv got 5500 in this set up and the tv i have sells for 1500 now and the center was discontinude last year plz text me for pics ill get some tomaro for the post 540 958 6040 also willing to trade 4 stuff all kinds let me know what ya got

Price: 2200 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

pickup is free or i can deliver for a fee contact me with zip and ill get u a price thanks

will post pics tomaro sorry for the inconvenince

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26526107View attachment 26526106View attachment 26526105

Last edited by a moderator:
1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

07sciontc

10+ year member
memphis and sundown
07sciontc
Hotsprings,va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies