6 piece home theater speakers

Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
audiopro 6 speaker system. 2 fronts, 2 rears, 1 center, and small powered subwoofer. Cherry in color. have some of these sets left, old retail was $899, map was $799, dealer cost was $463... Selling cheap... $150 SHIPPED each. will not go lower so please dont ask. thats more than cheap and fair, plus im paying the shipping on this heavy package. credit card or check.

That center speaker is poorly designed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Otherwise, looks like a good set.

That center speaker is poorly designed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Otherwise, looks like a good set.
So have you actually used a set? i dont really think so.

The center is not poorly designed just small. Its actually just like the surrounds only mounts sideways. AudioPro doesnt really design anything poorly. They have won too many awards for their designs. Its a really good set for the money. At the reg. retail price of $899, i would then maybe stretch it and not want to spend that kind of money, but at the $150, doubt you could do better. Just clearing out what we have left in stock at way below what we paid for them originally.

running centers like that can sometimes yield better dispersion and off axis than a mtm. For a buck fiddy shipped one can't expect b&w.

The box does like like something from IKEA though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Was thinking the same thing. These speakers retail for over a thousands dollars!!!! But we have to many in stock so ima pass the deal onto you and sell them for 150 bucks!
i dont have to explain anything to anyone, but being the nice guy i am. I will throw it at ya!!!! Anymore negatives on the thread i will just send to the moderators. Now anyone not interested, stay the hell off the thread so that others may guage interest.

For the PEOPLE out there that have NO IDEA on HIGH END home audio!!!!

AudioPro is one of the Premier lines in the world, They are out of Sweden. They were exclusively brought in through a main AudioPro rep through New York, and sold through a few reps around the country and or Distributors, who than sold to their Dealer base. I was one of their biggest dealers, Long story short, AudioPro felt the need to not distribute in the US, I am assuming problems with the NY importer, anyway, The territory rep/distributor for the bottom half of US went out of business. Which left me with product on hand. Now use your head, just what am i supposed to do with the items i have left. sell them off of course. So stop insulting me or my character through this thread.

post up some actual pics with username/ date next to a package of them or something.

post up some actual pics with username/ date next to a package of them or something.
not opening a box to take a pic, and there is a actual pic. If you dont like it move on!

Ive got plenty posted on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied