6-DAY FIRE SALE: Infinity Beta Digital D300 (plus more in hu/speakers)

Participant count
  • Participant list

John Pionke
10+ year member

Product Brand & Model:

With my job I have precious little time to get by the post office. I want to make one trip and ship eveything. I have decided to extend this sale through the weekend. Everything that is sold will ship Monday. If everything happens to sell by Thursday, I will ship on Friday instead.

Infinity Beta Digital 300: This is the ultimate amp for midbass in a 3-way setup or for subs. It puts out 250wx2 @ 4ohm, 500wx2 @ 2ohm, and 1000wx1 @ 4ohm bridged! I was going to use this to power the Kappa's above but didn't do my measuring and can fit neither. It will not work for mids in a 2-way setup because it's frequency response only goes to like 350hz, but if you have serious power needs in a small footprint...this is your amp. A previous owner did paint the heatsink black, but this does not affect performance at all.

Condition of all items:

All items are gently used and well cared for.

Total Price: :

Infinity Beta D300: $250 shipped (that is $0.25 per watt!!!)

Shipping Terms: :

Included for CONUS. All others, pricing will be settled via PM.

Pictures: - I have over 10 iTrader feedback on DIYMA and 100% positive on e-bay. My screen name on those forums is pionkej. I will gladly provide a picture with my screen name when I get home if futher proof is needed.

Denford2.jpg

hybridl8.jpg

268d527a.jpg

Additional info:

Trades:

The only trades I will consider are for a: JBL MS8, small footprint 5-channel amp, Hertz HL70's.

Thanks for looking and I will be checking in periodically while pulling stuff from my car.

They really are great amps. It is seriously the most beastly amp I've ever seen for it's size (and the price I'm asking) that can be used on subs or midgass. And I'm now lowering the price to $200 shipped CONUS. If it doesn't sell for that, I'll just keep it for future use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.