6-DAY FIRE SALE: Custom Denford & Denon DSV-1 (plus more in amps/speakers)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pionke
10+ year member

Product Brand & Model:

With my job I have precious little time to get by the post office. I want to make one trip and ship eveything. I have decided to extend this sale through the weekend. Everything that is sold will ship Monday. If everything happens to sell by Thursday, I will ship on Friday instead.

Denford (RFX-8250): This is a SQ head unit that needs no introduction. I have personally gone to the trouble of anodizing the face black and silkscreening the letters back on to give it a MUCH classier/cleaner look IMHO. I paid $575 for this (search here if you want to confirm) before it was modified. It WILL play CD-R discs and WILL connect directly to Zapco amp via symbilink (don't worry, it has standard RCA's as well).

Denon DSV-1: The Denon Power Meter. It goes great hand-in-hand with the Denford unit above, but connects via RCA (it is pass through so you don't lose any RCA outputs) so it can be used with ANY head-unit to add some class and that old-school analogue look. This is the black DSV-1 and is much harder to find than the silver version.

Condition of all items:

All items are gently used and well cared for.

Total Price: :

Denford RFX-8250: $500 shipped

Denon DSV-1: $300 shipped

Package Deals:

Denford/Denon Combo: $775 shipped

I will do other "combo's", but that will be settled via pm.

Shipping Terms: :

Included for CONUS. All others, pricing will be settled via PM.

Pictures: - I have over 10 iTrader feedback on DIYMA and 100% positive on e-bay. My screen name on those forums is pionkej. I will gladly provide a picture with my screen name when I get home if futher proof is needed.

Denford2.jpg

hybridl8.jpg

268d527a.jpg

Additional info:

Trades:

The only trades I will consider are for a: JBL MS8, small footprint 5-channel amp, Hertz HL70's.

Thanks for looking and I will be checking in periodically while pulling stuff from my car.

Thanks for the bumps guys. Trust me, if I had driven this car more than FOUR times in the past 8 months, I wouldn't offer it up for sale (I drive a company truck for work). If I could fit it in my wife's vehicle, I wouldn't offer it up for sale (Murano w/ stupid integrated stereo). As it stands, it's just too nice a setup to not get used like it should and I want it to find a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...