6.5" LCD Touchscreen monitor -- Lilliput 629GL-70NP/C/T

Zxcvtypo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

(1) Barely used Lilliput 629GL-70NP/C/T

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought this ~2 years ago for a carputer I was going to do in my RSX. Got everything working but never got around to installing it, so I'm currently posting from the computer I built!

This has probably 20 minutes of actual use on it, the only problem is -- the front half of the bezel is bondo'd to my old RSX double din kit. I'll ship that with, or without...seeing as this is great for custom applications.

Price:

???~$125 shipped OBO..make me some offers, random trades considered.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included above

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

One pic from my phone for now -- I'll post more tomorrow at around 6:30pm EST after I get my camera from work

2011-02-22214021-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
up.

price to $150 shipped for a barely used 6.5" touchscreen? can be used in many custom applications..i've even seen the bezels pop up for cheap on places like mp3car.com from time to time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zxcvtypo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Zxcvtypo
Frederick, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies