50 Foot Spool of 1/0 Awg OFC Wire

Th3pWn3r
10+ year member

Post Number: 99,999
Item(s) for Sale:

Trying again to sell my 50' spool of Scosche 1/0 OFC wire, I couldn't edit the first thread so here this one is.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New and unopened/unwrapped. 10/10 would bang?

Price:

$120 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will not ship out of the USA or to Alaska/Hawaii.

Item Pictures:

Ha, it's a blackish/grayish/smoked color. You wouldn't be able to tell if it got dirty or discolored from the sun. Accord, I have responded. By the way, Louisiana, I think we did business like 7-8 years ago.

Pm me your paypal info. I'll take it!

PM sent.

For others who are interested, the price is $120 plus shipping, I'm losing $50 on this at that price and you won't get a better deal unless you buy from a legit crackhead. Thanks for looking.

Sold to 79Bronco, the packaged spool is in the hands of UPS and buyer has been messaged the tracking number as well as the difference of what I thought would be half of shipping($1.30(I figured half of shipping was $15.00)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.