4 New 130lb Batts for <$1k

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Please contact me at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com if you're serious about buying. Or message me on facebook if we're friends (or even if we're not).

Shipping quotes for 4 of these are right in the $150-200 neighborhood, so people are getting total quotes under $1000 for these never used monster batteries shipped to their door. 760ah of new batteries for under $1000 shipped to their door...hard to beat that deal right there.

Also, please only ask for exact shipping quotes if you are seriously interested in ordering. I do not want to have to bother this guy all the time with quotes if you do not have a very serious interest in getting in on this deal. And as always, the more you order the cheaper price it'll be per battery.

Item(s) for Sale:

190ah agm batteries.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Four(4) for $799 + shipping via freight services! Need a big order? Get a group buy together with some friends and I'll be able to offer a better rate!

I have come across a very large quantity of massive 130lb AGM batteries made by EnersSys, same company that makes DataSafe...They're known for their quick discharge rate. I am basically helping this company move these, and figured I would offer them to the basshead community.

These are a year old but are brand new and never used. They are rated at 190ah, weigh nearly 130lbs, and have top mounted terminals to easily attach your wire leads via bolts. They're pretty skinny so you can mount several of these side by side in the back of a SUV or van. They're a hair under 5" wide, so you can fit 9-10 of these in a large SUV for some serious battery backup.

Only catch, minimum order is four at $799 + freight charges, which is a great deal for some never used monster batts. If you're in DFW I can pick them up and meet you for $850 even (to cover travel costs), $500 payment must be made ahead of time so I know you're serious and not wasting my time...rest to be completed when you get the batteries.

Specs here: OSI Batteries - EnerSys PowerSafe 12V190F Battery 12V 190Ah Front Terminal

Price:

$799 + freight shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$150-200 depending on location

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

any type of warranty come with these at that price?
These come with no warranty. These are less than half off retail pricing, and less than half the price of a HC3800 or XS D7500. Hell I see used XS D3400's go for the same price, and they're half the battery.

These might be hard to sell lol no warranty those things have been sitting as well
People sell used batts with no warranty all the time, no issues there. Also, these are rated to sit for at least 2 years with no charge and still be fine. Several of them have been load tested and they test fine. Keep in mind that size and AH rating wise, these are bigger than anything from Kinetik, XS, etc.

^^^^^^^^^^^ get 3 buyers together and go for a road trip then. Or just go get em and sell them for 250 plus shipping each making yours only 100 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date