Southeast Region 4/5/09 - Apopka, FL. bass comp, my results

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

01 S 10
10+ year member

LOUD
First off, this was a great little show, had a pretty good turnout. It was hot as ****, but I still had a lot of fun.

Met up with some people on here, and met some new ones too (cj407 and mp3pimpizzle). Good to see all you guys

here are some of my pics and vids:

getting ready to start one of my runs

HPIM2260.jpg

ran a perfect 139.9

HPIM2262.jpg

Cactus FTW!

HPIM2267.jpg

they had a little "midz and highz" show down, the big excursion's. both were loud as fawk, but the big black one was louder and sounded way clearer

sorry, my camera didnt pick up the score bored at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif. I qualified at 139.8, then first run i did 139.6, second - 139.5, third - 139.5, fourth and final - 139.9 for first place.

iirc, my second or third run the guy i was up against tipped over 140 and was DQ'd, and my final run same thing, that guy did 140.0. but i was at a 139.9 anyways

wow i cant believe i had to miss a comp in my own town!!!!!congrats tho
yeah you missed out man! you should of came out and played around in 39.9 br //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ill see you at the bunnell show in a couple weeks. im hoping to atleast have both subs in and playing. 49.9 here i come!

great job cody....now i picked up those EQ 10" mids for my doors....they are described by me as (the same as the series of tweets you got) SCREAMERS!!!!
thanks cj, i hope those mids work out for you. Earthquake does make some good stuff! im sure they will be loud as fawk too!

yeah it doesnt look like im gonna be going to bunnel. i gotta wait a week for the knu fleks black 1/0 to get back in stock. i could use red, but i really want the black

dam, that looks like fun. i may have to start doing that soon.was that with just the 1 18"?
yeah, just 1. box isnt the best for metering. its about 5.35cf tuned to 30hz lolll (had a SS RLp-18 in that box awhile ago). port is on passengers side, sub on drivers side, so basically the exact opposite of what it "should" be lol

Didnt get to go "all out", but with a good start, i was at 140db in my qualifying run pretty early (but had to drop down beneath 139.9 of course). im guessing around a 142 bassrace which isnt too bad considering my box situation. my sub is moving as much as mp3pimps 18"s, but with way less output, so i know the box is not up to par. i literally could not fit my finger behind the motor and the back of the box, its about 1/8" away, i almost had to make another baffle ring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.