4 18's in a blzr possibility

You have a 4 door? If so, you might be able to do it, it think it through. I don't know if you have the room for four 18's and a port on a single plane though.
x2, that will be the biggest challenge if the baffle is flat, because your looking at 200-300+ sq inches of port. but if you do do a clam shell, it is possible with say TC 5200's that you could get away with 4 cubes each. but I dont see you getting 24+ cubes net you would need with most 18"s. Where do you plan on putting the batteries and amps?

4 18"s have been put into an extended cab S10, so almost anything is possibe lol.

yes you can fit 4 18s in a blazer.

My Buddy Tom used to have 8 Fi Q 15s in his, ***** was loud and played everything, was sealed.

So figure he had 16 cubes or so in his clamshell, i'm sure you could find another 4 or 5 cubes because your angles wouldn't have to be as extreme.

Honestly though i'd do 4 15s in a flat baffle instead of 4 18s in a clam

yeah, second row would be gone, i realy want to put 4 18inch btls in there some how, guess im gona have to talk to a enclosure designer and get all the specs for it.

x2, that will be the biggest challenge if the baffle is flat, because your looking at 200-300+ sq inches of port. but if you do do a clam shell, it is possible with say TC 5200's that you could get away with 4 cubes each. but I dont see you getting 24+ cubes net you would need with most 18"s. Where do you plan on putting the batteries and amps?
4 18"s have been put into an extended cab S10, so almost anything is possibe lol.
With no backseat it could be done! I have a 2 door Jimmy and had a 20 cube shell behind the 2nd row seats, so 24+++ is possible. However i am going to suggest 4- 15"s instead of 18"s

why with the 15's why... well first of all i got to sell my cutty and buy a blazer, then i guess im gona go for the 18's but if that fails i'll do a bunch o 15's or 12's

why with the 15's why... well first of all i got to sell my cutty and buy a blazer, then i guess im gona go for the 18's but if that fails i'll do a bunch o 15's or 12's
I osay use the 15"s cause even tho you have the room its still going to be a hard build with 18"s Plus the 15"s will get louder. Its your car so by all means do as you wish, but you wanted advise and i have done many different things to my Jimmy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Possom

10+ year member
Possom
Eau Claire, Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from