4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

I am thinking about kicker hyper flex wire or should I use something else?
i think 4 ga scosche should do the job just fine. and you could probably get away with about 18 or 20 ga to the can of thermite.

good luck with the build.

where u located in arkansas i wanna hear this when your done
In shitty Pine Bluff where because of me people are looking to get fi subs, but I kinda hate that. I dont want Fi to ever be compared to kicker or JL audio or MA audio as far as being found in flea market sales. Where are you located?

i think 4 ga scosche should do the job just fine. and you could probably get away with about 18 or 20 ga to the can of thermite.
good luck with the build.
lol knukonceptz ftw

In shitty Pine Bluff where because of me people are looking to get fi subs, but I kinda hate that. I dont want Fi to ever be compared to kicker or JL audio or MA audio as far as being found in flea market sales. Where are you located?
Newport, im about 2 hours away from u

thanks I will need it.
no problem. you got anywhere near you that sells the stuff? because i think there is a member on here, tappin_azz, who has a guy who has access to large amounts of thermite and other assosciated products on the cheap. but he needs about a week advance and half the price up front in cash.

i know its a pain in the ass.

any pics of the truck?

orly?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
yeah i know. that old school thermite they had back in the day was alot more efficient. the stuff they sell now is pretty much garbage, and doesnt put out rated btu's.

orly?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
you didnt know that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.