4/0 power/ground/BIG3 welding cable. 1/0 Stinger and Knu and EZ Level helper spring

Participant count
  • Participant list

tlined

Item(s) for Sale:

I am New to site and understand I have 0 feedback or references. So if needed I will ship item/items out first and have buyer send me USPS money order. This is of course assuming buyer has great feedback and quite a few positive transactions.

Black 4/0 used but no knicks and pretty darn flexible. Some pieces come with both ends already set up with copper lugs. A few have both ends with copper lugs. These are normally a few bucks by themselves.

List of 4/0 pieces

12'

11.5'

5'

4' 2"

3'7"

2'3"

2'2"

1'11"

1'7"

1'4"

1'4"

1'3"

$4 per ft shipped with minimum of 15ft or $5 per foot with 7.5ft minimum

Also open to trades

1/0 cable used as well also NO Knicks and some have copper lugs

Stinger HPM 1/0

2'8"

2'6"

1'9"

Knukoncept klmx 1/0

3'8"

2'6"

2'4"

ALL 1/0 cable for $30 shipped

Open to trades

Hellwig EZ Level550 (NEW NEVER USED)

Helper springs for Chevy and GMC Trucks and Suv's

Used to help make your truck or Suv capable of carrying more heavy items like extra batteries,subs and amps. So shocks and struts should not give in easily to the weight or break easily. Your ride quality should be better.

$50 shipped obo or open to trades

All shipping in continental USA only

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26547458View attachment 26547459View attachment 26547457View attachment 26547456

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need a good line output converter and know I'm new and willing to ship first if buyer/trader has good +references.

Make me an offer guys as this stuff is great for big 3 runs too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.