Central Region 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey guys!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

FYI: To everyone.

If your intending on bringing drama, fighting, or whatnot to "Patrick’s" show, don't bother coming.

Patrick has spent a great deal of money to make this happen. (I charge ALOT...LOL!!!) He may be just an "internet" company, but hey anyone willing to put the cash up for a show for "US" to have fun at is awesome in my book.

This sport has been in a decline for years, but I have yet to see a fight happen at any of my shows. I'd have to say if it ever came to that (considering I bring my 5 and 3 yr old to most show) I would most likely pack up and leave, sell my rig, and be done.

I do this sport for fun. Anyone who puts on shows on a regular basis would be hard pressed to say they do it for the money. (Cause there is none) When this stops being fun to me, I will bow out and move on to golf or something...err wait golf isn’t fun...maybe fishing...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I competed for several years on the national level. I had my ups and downs and ran in to a few adversaries along the way, the best way to deal with or sort out any team / personal issues with anyone else is to go in their class and do it in the lanes. That’s how we did it in the past, and to beat someone in their class was all that needed to be done, that solved it. Most disputes at that point were over. If the dispute is anything more than that, keep it away from "our" lanes please. We really don't care how strong or cool you are. I'm at shows to hang out with loud people and have a blast, if I wanted to be around drama I'd hang out at the daycare my wife works at....lol:laugh:

To all involved with the ugliness that the end of the year drama has created in this area, please stop it. Let it go and move on. Most of you are adults and shouldn't have to be reminded of that. Besides the fact you look silly to everyone else, you do realize the manufacturers and retailers do actually care and watch the internet forums. If they catch wind of this, and don't want to be a part of the sport we all love, who is that affecting most??? YOURSELFS!!! Do you think John from Maxxsonics wants anything to do with an internet thug? (Sorry John to use you as an example) I'd assume not. Maybe you don't mean to come off or sound that way, but with no expression to match, all we can do is read the words typed.

In the end most of what you will get out of your time and years in the lanes is a few hoots and hollers and some pretty trophies and medals. The few of you that embellish it more can walk away with friendships that last a lifetime.

This is your guys sport, make it what you want it, but don't complain when its gone because you are the ones who can make it succeed or fail.

Please support anyone willing to host, sponsor, or provide us with parking lots to have shows at. These are the companies and people that actually care about us.

I do hope to see and meet all of you at the show!!

i think maybe i will come anyway just to talk to your face to show you i am not scare to like you said i was.i don't forgive as easy as others
You come to the show starting drama, police will be there to take you away POINT BLANK. No one wants that childish crap around so consider that a warning. Never had a problem with you personally but I am trying to put on a good show where everyone enjoys themselves. Come with the drama, leave in handcuffs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Let's all come and have a good time and thanks Jeremy....and yes he charges A LOT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

j/k Jeremy......maybe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Jeremy runs a great show, I know most of the WI boys due to having to travel all that way for shows. I know the time and money that goes into trying to put on a show that goes off without a hitch. Unfortunately drama happens, it is everywhere but we should leave it out of the shows. Hopefully I can make it up for the show if not good luck to all!!

"I'm at shows to hang out with loud people".

What shows do you go to cause there isn't any like that around here? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

No need for drama from anyone and there will be none.

Patrick has worked very hard on this and between Jeremy, Him, and Myself we wish to put on a great show. Of course with the help of DOA as well, as they are always there to lend a helping hand which is much appreciated. Should be a blast and I hope everyone who can, makes it out to the show.

Jeremy runs a great show, I know most of the WI boys due to having to travel all that way for shows. I know the time and money that goes into trying to put on a show that goes off without a hitch. Unfortunately drama happens, it is everywhere but we should leave it out of the shows. Hopefully I can make it up for the show if not good luck to all!!
joe if im going your going

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date