Central Region 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
and the whip was cracked

on topic, i cant wait for another round of ear fukin

use ur energy guys to blow away the competition and HAVE Fun for god sakes... iirc this thread WAS about a car show...............................................

Corey I appreciate it and ive always appreciate your help your a good guy and I hope you keep doing what your doing. My intentions have always been good but I seem to come off wrong and I apologize to all the guys who know me for this. I guess what it comes down to is no matter what I do, I am disliked and I am cool with that, I get it and I am simply moving on.
yeah, dont be a quiter, you did nothing wrong. This was just a huge blow up in your face. All these guys had a problem with you because of one thing or another, then decided to talk to you because you found someone to support us with wire. Then when they didnt get their way, even was offered a solution, started blasting you on all the fourms and the companies helping you.

DOA: I really hope you didnt drop a friend and fellow competitor over this.

Patrick: I really hope you didnt disband someone from helping you on CACO.

Russ: I dobt you read fourms, but your wire will be a great help. I offered chili the extra I had and also matt had. He had ample ability to get the wire, but went off about it instead. This is partialy my fault, i told matt I would need at least 5 spools, and then when it came time and no one showed up, bought 10. later when someone needed some I came off 2(all money he had with him) and offered rest up later. We all could have used the wire and gotten along, but this **** went way farther than it ever needed too. Matt really did nothing wrong in this situation, except not specify who got what. This is no reason to stop doing bussiness with him.

I hope with all you guys that know me and know me well, I would never lie or slander to make myself or anyone else look better. This kinda **** is what will kill our sport. I know matt K was trying to help us out and basicly comes down to the saying: "no good deed goes unpunished"

Everyone, this is a moot point. If the person that originaly had problem still needs wire, we can arange it. If not, this isnt worth all the hassle.

yeah, dont be a quiter, you did nothing wrong. This was just a huge blow up in your face. All these guys had a problem with you because of one thing or another, then decided to talk to you because you found someone to support us with wire. Then when they didnt get their way, even was offered a solution, started blasting you on all the fourms and the companies helping you.

Russ: I dobt you read fourms, but your wire will be a great help. I offered chili the extra I had and also matt had. He had ample ability to get the wire, but went off about it instead. This is partialy my fault, i told matt I would need at least 5 spools, and then when it came time and no one showed up, bought 10. later when someone needed some I came off 2(all money he had with him) and offered rest up later. We all could have used the wire and gotten along, but this **** went way farther than it ever needed too. Matt really did nothing wrong in this situation, except not specify who got what. This is no reason to stop doing bussiness with him.

I hope with all you guys that know me and know me well, I would never lie or slander to make myself or anyone else look better. This kinda **** is what will kill our sport. I know matt K was trying to help us out and basicly comes down to the saying: "no good deed goes unpunished"

Everyone, this is a moot point. If the person that originaly had problem still needs wire, we can arange it. If not, this isnt worth all the hassle.
^^^^^^^^THIS .......................

So is chili still not going? For all the drama I blame Mlstrass' cats. They bring out the worst in everybody. I would blame the entire state of Wisconsin, but Corey J is a fellow Steeler fan. By the time of the show, I'll hopefully have my alt whine situation fixed and get on the meter for once. And by then hopefully everyone is in a better mood.

So is chili still not going? For all the drama I blame Mlstrass' cats. They bring out the worst in everybody. I would blame the entire state of Wisconsin, but Corey J is a fellow Steeler fan. By the time of the show, I'll hopefully have my alt whine situation fixed and get on the meter for once. And by then hopefully everyone is in a better mood.
Just for that I'm bringing all 4 cats to the show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif They will steal your dB's and **** in your port //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

A little over a week left before the show and a few days left for pre-registration //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offwall.gif.29a91b9b265d47af4b8e33fc5b558d18.gif

are these the same cats that get there butt holes licked?
yup. That's what happens. He lures you in with BBQ and shop talk. Then the cats steal your DBs, and **** in your port while you're not paying attention. It's usually when you get the home theater demo. So if you're ever that way and Mike offers the HT demo, it's going down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif I swear I had a 166 trunk car and when I went home I had a stinky port and was like 163dbs short.

theres more to it

Let's get back to talking about the show. I hope everyone comes out and supports the sport. If this one turns out well, I'll be doing quite a few shows next season.

I forgot the flyers Martin gave me in his port //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I won't be able to compete anymore probably for the year, but i'll try my best to make it out to the shows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date